Primacoustic Broadway™ is a range of fabric wrapped absorptive panels designed to control excessive reverberation in any indoor space. Available in a variety of sizes, Broadway panels can be wall or ceiling mounted for acoustic treatment in numerous applications including studios, classrooms, restaurants, gymnasiums and industrial noise control.
Made from a high-density (6pcf/96 kg/m3) glass wool, Broadway panels offer balanced absorption at all frequencies and have been tested for acoustic performance by third-party laboratories. Each panel is fully encapsulated with micro mesh to ensure safe handling, and all edges are hardened with resin for clean architectural lines and a sharp appearance. To ensure safe installation in public spaces, Broadway panels have been tested in accordance to various fire and burn standards worldwide.
- Fabric covered acoustic panels with resin hardened edges
- Made from high performance 6lb glass wool
- Balanced absorption down into the bass region
- Class-A/1 fire rated for safe use anywhere
- Recording, Commercial, Residential