VIA Campus² PLUS is a simultaneous wired and wireless presentation and collaboration solution that makes it easier to get actual work done during meetings. VIA Campus² PLUS delivers all the outstanding features found in the VIA Campus² with the addition of an HDMI™ input for simple and seamless wired connectivity. With any laptop or mobile device, users can view, edit and comment on documents in real time and record sessions. Meeting participants can display or stream full uninterrupted HD video (up to 1080p60) from their device, and even play YouTube® videos in full frame rate.
VIA Campus² PLUS can show up to six user screens on a single main display and 12 on two displays. Users can also view the main display on their own device. VIA Campus² PLUS features iOS mirroring for MacBook, iPad, and iPhone, as well as mirroring for Chromebook and Android (Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer).
VIA Campus² PLUS supports 3rd party conferencing and office apps, such as Microsoft Office®, SkypeforBusiness®, GoToMeeting®, Teams®, and WebEx®. The solution can handle any size collaboration or meeting space and is ideal for training venues and classrooms.
- Login using conventional Wi–Fi or LAN connections
- Supports Windows laptops and MAC®, as well as iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- Easy to use, simple and intuitive user interface
- High quality video streaming, supports full HD 1080p/60 (using the VIA app Multimedia feature)
- Up to six participant screens can be displayed simultaneously, or 12 — using dual screen mode
- Powerful security features: user authentication, 1024–bit encryption, dynamic room code
- HDMI Input for hardwiring a computer or other HDMI compatible device